Computing advisers provide high‑quality, up-to‑date and bespoke training, consultancy and guidance for schools and academies to support them in delivering the computing curriculum and the effective use of computing and IT across the curriculum. They bring together a wide range of expert knowledge, skills and information to support all areas of computing and IT within schools and academies. They are able to provide a flexible, creative and innovative approach that meets the needs of individual schools and academies, ensuring sustainability and value for money.
Herts for Learning’s computing advisers are well recognised for providing an extensive range of support, training and guidance, which includes:
- strategic planning for senior leaders and governors
- the Hertfordshire Primary Computing Scheme – a creative framework for teaching and assessing computing in Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
- the application of new and emerging technologies in the classroom
- monitoring, review and support of computing across the school
- innovative and creative use of IT across the curriculum
- computing curriculum review, planning and development
- specialist support for the computing subject leader
- computing/IT training on software and hardware for staff, governors and parents
- iPad planning, training and development of use
- review of learning through lesson observations, monitoring of pupil work, moderating teachers planning, and pupil voice
- working with all members of the school community, including governing bodies,support staff, pupils and parents
Advisers are highly experienced and have a good understanding of the latest national and local computing and education technology developments. They are well regarded across Hertfordshire and are recognised nationally.
For further information on all Herts for Learning’s school improvement consultancy and advisory services, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01438 845111.
Your expertise and input was just the impetus we needed and is much appreciated.
Thank you for a supportive and informative course. Certainly know where to come when there are difficulties.