Teach in Herts recruitment services
Teach in Herts is a school recruitment support service, managed by Herts for Learning and operated only on behalf of Hertfordshire’s schools.
Initially set up as a recruitment website in 2001, Teach in Herts has developed and was relaunched in October 2015. In addition to providing a teacher recruitment website, Teach in Herts also now offers a range of additional services to support schools with all their recruitment requirements
Subscription to the service includes:
- Unlimited job advertising of all vacancies on the Teach in Herts website - www.teachinherts.com
- promotion of vacancies through social media channels (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn)
- exhibition space at the annual Teach in Herts Teacher Recruitment Fair
- specially negotiated advertising rates with TES (7% discount) and The Guardian (15% discount)
- reduced recruitment agency rates for supply teachers
- access to advice from the recruitment team
- candidate information packs
In addition, Teach in Herts has a presence at UK educational establishments in order to promote teaching vacancies in Hertfordshire.
Subscription to the service is based on staff numbers in the school. Annual subscription to the service is charged at £5 per staff member.*
Contact Anne Taylor, Head of Recruitment Services
* Staff numbers taken at 31st December 2015.