Join our team
Come and join Herts for Learning Ltd, the largest school company in the UK.
Developed from Hertfordshire LA, the company is now owned and accountable directly to schools, who hold 80% of the shares, and Hertfordshire County Council who own 20% of the shares.
Herts for Learning provides flexible, high quality teaching, learning, leadership and business support to schools and education settings in Hertfordshire and beyond. Our priorities are to ensure that the standard of education and outcomes for children are increased, and that schools receive traded services which meet their needs.
To find out more about Herts for Learning and see where you could fit view our leaflet.
In addition to a competitive salary you will also have access to these great benefits:
- Pension scheme (10% employer contribution)
- Life assurance
- Performance related bonus
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 31 following five years’ service)
- Learning and development opportunities
- Occupational sick/maternity/adoption pay
- Flexible working opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), which provides advice and support, including a counselling service
- Local sports activities
- Herts Rewards, which provides access to substantial discounts and cashback on everyday shopping
- Free, secure on-site parking
- Shower and changing facilities
We have much to offer including a state-of-the-art professional development centre and modern office facilities based in Stevenage. If you are looking for the next exciting move in your career we would love you to come and join us!
In order to apply for jobs at Herts for Learning, please use the following forms:
- HfL Application form (Word/116kb)
- HfL Supporting statement form (Word/832kb)
- Equal Opportunities Form (Word/39kb)
Once you have completed the application, supporting statement and equal opportunities forms please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org you may also include your CV and / or cover letter.
If you are looking for the next exciting move in your career, we would love you to come and join us.