Data Protection Officer (DPO) support service
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act (DPA) 2018 are a natural evolution of the previous Data Protection Act 1998, which they have replaced from May 2018. In response to this change we have worked with schools and settings to design a range of school centric GDPR Support Services.
The support services have been devised for leaders and managers within schools and settings to help GDPR leaders and practitioners become compliant in an honest and realistic manner.
Tailored support - manageable, based on working practices
Herts for Learning is now offering a range of Data Protection Officer (DPO) Support Services to help education settings with their needs. Options are:
1) GDPR Toolkit
- evolving self-service forms, guidance and a full set of resources to enable an educational setting to become GDPR compliant
- updated in-line with requests from users/changes in practice
- membership of online DPO Forum
- GDPR News Update Service to inform DPOs about national best practice, offer hints and tips and answer FAQs
Cost: £300 p.a. (£25 per month direct debit) for single sites, £150 p.a. for additional sites*
Purchase the GDPR toolkit through a one off payment online purchased through a credit card, or if you have Direct Debit agreements with Herts for Learning, you can download the order form below and pay in monthly instalments.
2) DPO Support Service
as above (GDPR Toolkit) PLUS
- annual compliance audit and action plan - completed remotely
- email and telephone support service for DPOs/DP lead
- crisis management support - remote process support for breaches and Subject Access Requests
Cost: £750 p.a. (£62.50 per month direct debit) for single sites, £600 p.a. for additional sites*
To subscribe to the DPO Support Service, please download the order form below. If you have an existing subscription to the GDPR toolkit your payments will be adjusted accordingly.
3) Enhanced DPO Service
as above (options 1 and 2) PLUS
- Herts for Learning as your official DPO
- 1 x whole school twilight on GDPR compliance
- 1 x half day school admin support visit
- 1 x half day onsite audit and action plan
- crisis leadership and coordination; communication with the ICO and stakeholders (SARs and breaches)
Cost: £1250 p.a. (£104 per month direct debit) for single sites, please contact us for more details on additional sites*
To subscribe to the Enhanced DPO Service, please email email@example.com with your details, and we will contact you to discuss further.
* MATs and Early Years settings pay the full cost for the initial subscription, but receive a discount per additional site if they share a Board or are part of the same management as an initial subscriber. If you wish to order for a toolkit for multiple sites, please complete the MAT or PVI settings order form below with details of additional sites to be given access
Email your completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org