Herts for Learning have partnered with the globally renowned Insights to increase self-awareness of staff within educational settings, and are able to coaching and team development sessions to school teams using the Insights Discovery® profiling tool.
Insights Discovery® is based on the noted psychology of Carl Jung, and uses a simple model of 4 colour energies to help people understand themselves, understand others, and seek to enhance the relationships that affect them in both in the workplace and elsewhere.
Schools can see the benefits of Insights Discovery® in a number of ways:
- Improving team productivity – tackling conflict, communication and working relationships is at the heart of building a stable team and improving outcomes for children.
- Increasing personal effectiveness – by understanding those around us we are able to make more meaningful connections, build better relationships and work more efficiently and effectively with others.
- Introducing a common language - the language of colour energies spreads quickly throughout organisations. It's memorable, simple to understand and means that the learning isn't forgotten once people are back on the day job.
Whether accessed through coaching or self-awareness workshops each participant will receive a personalised report which will help them understand their preferences, recognise differences in others and perform at their highest level.
Used as part of a one-to-one coaching programme, Insights Discovery® can help people create a tailor-made development plan.
Key chapters of the Insights Discovery® Personal Profile include:
- the personal strengths, developmental ‘watchouts’ and value of an individual within a team
- management guidance - how an individuals’ preferences helps them to manage and be managed more effectively
- preferences on personal communication and how to interact with others
- suggestions on creating and sustaining the ideal working environment.
Insights Discovery® has a proven record of improving team harmony and productivity, as well as increasing personal effectiveness and wellbeing. It is used extensively by companies and organisations such as The Football Association, Microsoft, LinkedIn, John Lewis, British Cycling and many more.
This system is especially recommended for school leaders, governing bodies and managers to enhance their teams connectivity and effectiveness, and also for aspirant leaders to complement their self-development journey.
If you are asking yourself any of the following then please speak to one of our team to see how Insights Discovery® may help you:
- how can I improve performance?
- how do I get my teams to work better together?
- how can I recruit individuals with certain behaviours rather than skills?
- how can I hold a fun Inset session?
- how do I improve leadership and management skills of my SLT?
For further details on Insights Discovery®, or to discuss how we could develop and deliver a tailored session in your setting, please contact us on 01438 844873.
We have a good team but were clashing with each other – since the Insights Discovery® workshop everyone is feeling much better and able to more closely.
My profile describes me well. The Insights Discovery® workshop made me think about how I interact with others, knowing that they have different traits to me and if my approach could be modified.
Paul Delamaine, Acting Head, Hailey Hall School
Our working environment felt different after our Insights Discovery® workshop, and we have a better appreciation of each other’s preferences in terms of behaviour.
Operations Manager, Hertfordshire School