Occupational health services - provided by Optima Health
Herts for Learning has partnered with Optima Health to provide occupational health services.
Optima Health are one of the leading occupational health and wellbeing companies in the UK, providing support to organisations in both the private and public sector to maintain a healthy and high performing workforce.
The HfL occupational health service includes:
- pre-employment health assessments
- management referral assessments
- case conferences with OH Clinicians
- access to Optima’s online portal: ‘myOH portal’
Features and benefits:
- support via the helpline before, during and after the referral
- online referral system with live appointment booking facility
- pre-assessment discussions with clinical OH team
- a locally located clinical and administrative team in Hertfordshire to provide personalised support to schools and academies
- an excellent value for money service available exclusively for Hertfordshire schools and academies
For further information in relation to signing up for this service please contact us via OHcontracts@hertsforlearning.co.uk.
Help and support
Optima Health helpline: 03300 085202 or OH.HfL@optimahealth.co.uk