Our ICT Services team has over 20 years’ experience offering a wealth of expertise for schools, academies and educational settings. Our services can be tailored to offer a complete solution for unique requirements.
Free network health checks
Free network health check. Allow us to sanity check your current IT provision and where necessary provide advice on improvements. The service is free of charge and is obligation free.
We offer a range of both on-site and remote consultancy services for school leaders and senior managers as well as administrative support staff and business managers. We can help you review processes and offer advice for improvements and efficiencies in the use of the management information systems, across all phases.
Our consultants are experts in their field and provide advice and guidance, adapted to individual needs and priorities.
All of our services are underpinned by our Service Desk, providing access to expert advice and support from our Information Services and Technical Consultants. Our dedicated research and development team constantly explore new and affordable technologies.
If you would like to discuss specific requirements then please contact a member of our team:
Tel: 01438 844777
For further information on any of our services or training courses for schools and academies, please contact us.
Technologies & essential services:
- Microsoft Windows, RM CC4 and Vanilla networks
- robust and scalable wireless solutions including Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Apple iOS and OSX which will integrate into a schools network
- antivirus protection
- cloud technologies
- Google for Education which will integrate into an school or academy network
- Office 365 & Gmail
Connectivity service (Hertfordshire Internet Connectivity Service – HICS)
- delivering a safe and secure network allows schools to access the internet/education services in a supported environment
- tailored to individual needs, the network is both flexible and safe
- giving peace of mind that pupils are working in safe and controlled environment
- strategic curriculum focused advice on a 5 year investment plan
- a dedicated research and development team, exploring new and affordable technologies
- audio visual and printing solutions
- support services:
- network health checks – hardware/software/configuration “Is your IT fit for purpose?”
- cloud backup service
- IT procurement and leasing options
- remote access solutions
- customised support packages
- remote monitoring – fixing issues before they happen
- behaviour analysis
- staff performance and development
- termly user groups
- dinner money
- customised reports – maximum benefit of individual academy data
- IT policy and procedure guidance
- pedagogical approach – best use of IT equipment and software in the classroom
We deliver and support a range of solutions including Windows, Apple iOS, Managed Wireless and Cloud backup.Read more
We are a fully accredited SIMS support team, delivering quality support and guidance to schools, academies and education...Read more
The Service Desk provides a single point of contact offering professional advice for all ICT services.Read more
HICS provides a safe, secure network, which is designed to enable schools to access the internet and education services...Read more