The Hertfordshire Primary Headteachers' Conference will return to Brighton in October 2021*.
This two-day annual residential conference is planned by headteachers, for headteachers, and is an ideal opportunity to hear from leading experts, pick up new ideas and network with colleagues.
Headteachers are invited to arrive at the Grand Hotel, Brighton on the afternoon of Wednesday 13th October, with the conference sessions starting at 9am on Thursday 14th October.
Participants will have the opportunity to hear from a number of specialist speakers and take part in workshops throughout the day and then again on Friday morning.
This year’s guest speakers will include:
- Marcello Staricoff, Author, Consultant and Director of JONK Thinking and Learning™ Ltd
- Sir John Jones: Author, motivational speaker and international presenter
- Robin Launder: Extinction Rebellion
- Professor Kevin Fong, OBE: Consultant anaesthetist UCLH and television presenter
- Musharaf Asghar, Inspirational speaker and 2015 “Educating Yorkshire” Emmy Award Winner
The full programme, planned by the Primary Headteachers’ Planning Group, will provide participants with opportunities to:
- hear from inspirational speakers who will be addressing current leadership challenges which will be thought provoking and from which every headteacher can take new ideas and inspiration
- develop all-important networking contacts with headteacher colleagues
The event ends at 1:45pm, Friday 15th October.
All Hertfordshire Primary headteachers and especially new headteachers, are invited to this popular annual conference.
*subject to current Government directives at the time.
A number of headteachers have shared that they would really value the opportunity to hear our key note speakers, but, for a variety of reasons, aren’t able to make it to Brighton this year. In response to this, we are piloting an additional way of accessing this great leadership training opportunity. For these colleagues, we will be live streaming the conference, so you have remote access to all the main speakers at the event. If this is successful, it is an option we hope to offer for future conferences to ensure that as many Primary Heads as possible can benefit from the great content of the event. Sessions will be recorded and where permission has been granted by the guest speaker, will be available for 28 days after the event.
We are offering this at the price of just £149 per delegate. If you would like to join us via the livestreaming event, please book via the CPD Hub, course code: CON/21/708/P