The 2019 Ofsted inspection schedule places behaviour, attitudes and personal development centre stage.
This one-day conference provides an opportunity to fully appreciate Ofsted expectations and consider how to further develop best practice.
Themes we will cover include:
- pupil voice to support effective curriculum and teaching
- achieving consistently high expectations of behaviour and conduct across the school
- achieving a positive and respectful school culture
- reducing bullying and discrimination
- delivering character, values and/or resilience education
- supporting mental health and wellbeing
- the importance of the new relationship education and health education curriculum