This annual conference will focus on professional development, with learning sessions led by business management experts. Attendees will have their current thinking enhanced and challenged, leading to increased effectiveness as a business leader. This is the perfect opportunity for school business management professionals to take time out from their day to reflect on the positive impact the role has in school and to network with like-minded professionals. The conference is designed to complement different career stages and will offer learning opportunities whether an aspiring, emerging practitioner or an expert within the profession.
The conference will include a motivational speech delivered by Anna Hemmings MBE, 6 times world champion, two times Olympian. At her peak, Anna was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME) and was told she'd never race again, she battled her way to full recovery...and three more world titles. Anna's inspirational story of triumph over adversity will ensure delegate's walk away feeling energised with a renewed desire to improve outcomes for themselves, their schools and pupils.
By attending the conference, participants will:
- network with like-minded business management professionals
- be inspired by a motivational speaker who proves you can achieve anything you put your mind to
- visit key exhibitors who can provide services to support their schools aims
- increase their professional expertise by attending interactive learning sessions delivered by education and business experts
- focus on professional developments by hearing from leading business management professionals
Join in with the conversation on social media using #HfLBMC