The Hertfordshire Headteacher and Governor Updates: 2019
The summer term’s Governors' session of the headteacher updates will take place on Thursday 20 June 2019, 6.00pm - 8.00pm at The Beales Hotel in Hatfield.
There is a full programme this term and topics will cover:
- The Hertfordshire Perspective
- Ofsted update
- Feedback on the Ofsted Pilot Inspections
- Virtual School update
- SEN Specialist Provision
- Press Handling
- Safeguarding update
- HR update
Numbers are limited so to avoid disappointment and to assist with catering arrangements, please confirm your attendance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Stevenage (breakfast session)||Wednesday 19th June 2019||8:00am-10:30am||Hertfordshire Development Centre, Stevenage|
|West Herts||Wednesday 19th June 2019||1:30pm-3:30pm||Aldenham Country Club, Aldenham|
|East Herts||Thursday 20th June 2019||1:30pm-3:30pm||Wodson Park, Ware|
|Governors Session - Hatfield||Thursday 20th June 2019||6:00pm-8:00pm||Beales Hotel, Hatfield|
Just a reminder that these are not training sessions but are designed to provide you with key updates in the world of education:
- a direct information stream from Hertfordshire County Council to school leaders
- a regular update on current DfE and Ofsted initiatives alongside local and national priorities
- important information which is relevant to all schools and academies, regardless of their phase or status
- high quality executive summaries of key information, with appropriate follow up materials clearly identified and sign-posted.