The Hertfordshire Headteacher and Governor Updates: 2019
HCC and HASG are pleased to confirm the dates for their Hertfordshire Headteacher Updates 2019. As in previous years, the sessions will focus on:
- Hertfordshire perspective
- key updates from Ofsted and DfE
- safeguarding update
- HR updates
- any other key information/relevant topics.
To book onto the headteachers updates please contact Caroline Inglis on 01992 555789 or Caroline.Inglis@hertfordshire.gov.uk.
|Stevenage (breakfast session)||Tuesday 5th March 2019||8:00am-10:30am||Hertfordshire Development Centre, Stevenage|
|West Herts||Tuesday 5th March 2019||1:30pm-3:30pm||Aldenham Country Club, Aldenham|
|East Herts||Thursday 7th March 2019||1:30pm-3:30pm||Wodson Park, Ware|
|Governors Session - Hatfield||Thursday 7th March 2019||6:00pm-8:00pm||Hertfordshire Development Centre, Stevenage CHANGE OF VENUE|
|Stevenage (breakfast session)||Wednesday 19th June 2019||8:00am-10:30am||Hertfordshire Development Centre, Stevenage|
|West Herts||Wednesday 19th June 2019||1:30pm-3:30pm||Aldenham Country Club, Aldenham|
|East Herts||Thursday 20th June 2019||1:30pm-3:30pm||Wodson Park, Ware|
|Governors Session - Hatfield||Thursday 20th June 2019||6:00pm-8:00pm||Beales Hotel, Hatfield|
Just a reminder that these are not training sessions but are designed to provide you with key updates in the world of education:
- a direct information stream from Hertfordshire County Council to school leaders
- a regular update on current DfE and Ofsted initiatives alongside local and national priorities
- important information which is relevant to all schools and academies, regardless of their phase or status
- high quality executive summaries of key information, with appropriate follow up materials clearly identified and sign-posted.