This two-day annual residential* conference is planned by headteachers, for headteachers, and is an ideal opportunity to hear from leading experts, pick up new ideas and network with colleagues.
The theme for this year’s conference is empowerment, and we have an exciting programme of speakers, including:
This year’s guest speakers include:
- Andre Imich – on the Government’s Green Paper ‘SEND Review – The Right Support in the Right Place at the Right Time’
- Dr Zachary Walker – on ‘Empowering for Adulthood’
- Oliver Caviglioli – on cognitive load theory in action in special schools
The full programme, planned by the Special School Headteachers’ Conference Planning Group, will provide participants with opportunities to:
- hear from inspirational speakers
- develop networking contacts with peers to take away new ideas and share good practice
All Hertfordshire Special School headteachers are invited to this popular annual conference.
Please note: Please be advised that hotel accommodation is no longer managed by HfL and will need to be booked directly with the hotel. Please call 020 8216 3900 and reference the conference to book a room for the night of the 22nd September 2022 and then book your place to attend the conference via the HfL CPD Hub in the usual way.