Join Herts for Learning at this free exciting event to support the development of your school’s IT strategy through a variety of CPD opportunities, including:
- free seminars and workshops on topics such as ‘The Power of an Effective IT strategy’ (separate sessions available for primary and secondary), ‘The Digital Divide’ and ‘Effective use of technology to support SEN’.
- tech surgery sessions with HfL’s account managers available to answer any questions on how to realise your IT strategy with unused devices and using the Cloud in your school.
- an inspiring live debate focused on ‘Technology in Schools’ – what are the benefits, what are the risks?
- case studies from schools and the industry – including a presentation by Dominic Traynor, Educational Evangelist EMEA at Adobe and Tina Taylor, Computing Lead at North Mymms St. Mary’s and Northaw C of E Primary School on the introduction of 3D printing to the school environment.
- the opportunity to talk with a wide range of exhibitors, showcasing a range of innovative technology resources and services
The showcase is designed for all phases and relevant to SLT, subject leaders, teachers and governors.
Please note that the event runs from 9.00am – 4.30pm, but content will be repeated throughout the day to allow for either half-day attendance or full-day attendance, depending on your preference (approximate times: Morning 9.00am – 1.00pm, Afternoon 12.00pm – 4.00pm).