This inspiring conference will be led by Ben Kingston-Hughes, a national award-winning trainer and Managing Director of Inspired Children. He has worked with children for over 30 years and has twice appeared on television working with vulnerable children. His transformative training has been mentioned by Ofsted as an example of outstanding staff development and his distinctive blend of humour, neuroscience and real-life practical experiences make his training invaluable for anyone working with children. His finest moment last year was when a group of Reception children named their class frog after him.
Come and join us for a fun packed day as we explore the power of play. Ben will lead us through a day of surprises as we learn how important play is in developing children's brain architecture and promoting a positive attitude to learning.
There will be an opportunity for you to become a superhero as well - and have your imagination ignited!
By attending this conference, practitioners will:
- fully understand the neuroscience behind play
- recognise how play can strengthen secure attachments
- increase their knowledge of play types and play cues
- understand the power of the environment and open-ended resources
- explore how they can support the spontaneous creativity of children
- have a fun introduction to superhero play and how this supports children's emotional wellbeing