Hear from primary languages experts and cultural agencies to identify steps to improve the teaching of primary languages in your school.
This year’s conference will provide delegates with opportunities to listen to guest speakers and receive key updates on the latest issues surrounding languages teaching in primary schools.
Liz Black, President Elect, The Association for Language Learning will be delivering the opening keynote.
In addition there will be updates and sessions from:
- The British Council
- The Young Interpreters Programme
- Yvonne Kennedy, Teaching and Learning Adviser – Languages, Herts for Learning
This full-day webinar has been planned to keep delegates engaged and motivated from start to finish and provide them with:
- an understanding of the updates on national, regional and local landscape for primary languages
- practical steps to improve the teaching of primary languages
- an opportunity to network and share innovative ideas and good practice with colleagues
This event is open to all, but would be especially suitable for current, new and aspiring Middle Leaders and current, new and aspiring Primary Language Subject Leaders.