In-house and online training for staff in PVI settings.
In addition to our termly training programme we also offer PVI settings the option to purchase bespoke in-house face-to-face training for your whole staff team. This in house training can be delivered in your setting, or shared with a local settings and other practitioners. The benefits of this type of training session include a whole team response to training and the opportunity to have the training tailored for your individual setting’s requirements. A Herts for Learning specialist Early Years Consultant (EYC) will facilitate the 2 hour training course for up to 25 delegates at an agreed date and time.
The current offer includes:
- Introduction to Child Protection – Level 1
- Ready for Ofsted – Understanding the Education Inspection Framework
- Working with under Two’s
- The Principles for Planning
- Fun with Phonics – Phase 1
- Marvellous Maths – Essentials for Counting
- Characteristics of Effective Learning – Understanding how Young Children Learn.
- Building Behaviour for Learning
This in-house training option can be purchased as a one off PAYU service or as part of an annual setting training package spread across the year. Please speak to your district EYC or contact email@example.com
The HfL team of Early Years Consultants (EYCs) are also pleased to be able to offer you and your teams the opportunity to access some of our HfL training virtually.
These online training sessions will be 1.5 hours in length (safeguarding - 2 hrs), delivered as a live webinar at an agreed time for your team.
These sessions will be live, fully interactive and delivered by your known and trusted EYCs. A maximum of 20 delegates can access the training from their own home or setting. EYCs will deliver the course and be available to answer questions throughout. All delegates will receive a certificate after taking part. The following online courses are currently available at the cost of £150 +VAT and booked through Young in Herts.
- Introduction to Child Protection Safeguarding (2hrs)
- Understanding Phase 1 Phonics
- Essential EY Maths
- Preparing your Team for Ofsted
- Introduction to Working with 2 Year Olds
- Baby Practitioner Essentials
- Focus on Observation and Assessments
- The Key Person role in the EIF
If you are interested in booking an online HfL course to support your team’s CPD during this period please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest.