Early Years PVI settings
We provide flexible and bespoke quality improvement services to help raise early achievement and the quality of early years registered settings.
* ‘We have used your report as a catalyst for change. Now we know what needs to be done we can work to meet gaps and improve children's outcomes ‘.
Preschool feedback following a consultancy visit
Our Early Years’ team provides a wide and diverse range of flexible and bespoke quality improvement services. Our overall goal is always to raise achievement and the quality of early years registered settings. This includes:
- pre schools
- day nurseries
- nursery schools
- out of school provision
- children’s centres
We provide packages designed to support continuous improvement and help sustan high-quality education and childcare to maintain a thriving business.
- HfL Early Years Forum membership
- Essentials consultancy package
- Essentials Plus consultancy package
- Premium consultancy package
- Pay as you use services (PAYU)
Hertfordshire County Council commissions some of our services for work with Early Years registered settings.
- tailored support to raise the quality of early years settings judged less than ‘good’ by Ofsted (including out of school clubs) wherever they are in the county
- training and advice to ensure settings are equipped to safeguard all children
- core training to meet the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- focussed support for settings in areas of the county where children are not achieving as well as they could
Within each district, there is a named early year’s consultant who is available for telephone and email support.
We provide a range of Early Years training courses including paediatric first aid training.
We also offer the opportunity to complete a new online course aimed at developing the knowledge and skills of all Early Years practitioners across all types of Early Years settings.
For further information about our early years services contact the Early Years team.