Early Years PVI settings
We provide flexible and bespoke quality improvement services to help raise early achievement and the quality of early years registered settings.
* ‘We have used your report as a catalyst for change. Now we know what needs to be done we can work to meet gaps and improve children's outcomes ‘.
Preschool feedback following a consultancy visit
I cannot recommend the HFL packages enough! I have seen positive improvements across my nurseries which are well‑embedded and making a real impact for our children.
Natasha Kirby, Director, Boys & Girls Nursery, Croxley Green, Rickmansworth, Stanmore and Watford
Our Early Years’ team provides a wide and diverse range of flexible and bespoke quality improvement services. Our overall goal is always to raise achievement and the quality of early years registered settings. This includes:
- pre schools
- day nurseries
- nursery schools
- out of school provision
- family centres
We provide packages designed to support continuous improvement and help sustan high-quality education and childcare to maintain a thriving business.
- HfL Early Years Forum membership
- Essentials consultancy package
- Essentials Plus consultancy package
- Premium consultancy package
- Pay as you use services (PAYU)
Hertfordshire County Council commissions some of our services for work with Early Years registered settings.
- tailored support to raise the quality of early years settings judged less than ‘good’ by Ofsted (including out of school clubs) wherever they are in the county
- training and advice to ensure settings are equipped to safeguard all children
- termly workshop in each district for settings to attend focussing on improving outcomes for children and closing the attainment gap
- focused visits to settings with significant numbers of disadvantaged and vulnerable children
Within each district, there is a named early year’s consultant who is available for telephone and email support.
We provide a range of Early Years training courses including paediatric first aid training which can be booked online.
We also provide flexible in‑setting training involving all staff or specific groups, delivered at a time to suit you and the opportunity to access some of our training virtually through online courses aimed at developing the knowledge and skills of all Early Years practitioners across all types of Early Years settings.
For further information about our early years services contact the Early Years team.