Ofsted, DfE and self-evaluation
Keep up to date with the DfE’s requirements and Ofsted’s expectations. Seek an external view on your school or setting’s self-evaluation.
Ofsted and DfE
To help leaders and governors keep up to date with the DfE’s requirements and Ofsted’s expectations we offer:
- updates at termly primary headteacher seminars
- termly updates for clerks to governing bodies
- monthly updates for chairs of governing bodies
- reviews of the effectiveness of your school
- reviews of complaints about your school received by Ofsted
- an ad hoc service to answer any specific queries or concerns you have about a forthcoming or recent Ofsted inspection
- to speak to the inspection team during your inspection about our work with you
- to attend your inspection feedback on behalf of the local authority.
The Ofsted School Inspection Handbooks for Section 5 and Section 8 have been updated (September 2018) and can be found at the link below.
Effective self-evaluation allows you to celebrate your strengths, and identify and and work on your next steps. Our Hertfordshire Improvement Partner (HIP) programme supports you with your self-evaluation but in addition, we can offer bespoke sessions in your school to support you with the various activities such as learning walks and discussions with pupils which support high quality school self-evaluation.
Education Services Director (Primary/Secondary)
Education Services Director (Primary)
Education Services Director (Early Years)
Please contact us for further information and details of pricing on 01438 845111 or email email@example.com