Ofsted and self-evaluation
Keep up to date with Ofsted requirements.
Get support with effective self-evaluation of your school or setting.
Want to remain up to date with Ofsted requirements? We offer:
- termly primary headteacher updates
- termly updates for governors
- an annual update in September of each year to go through the changes to the inspection regime
- a review of the effectiveness of your school which covers all the aspects which an Ofsted inspection would cover
- a review of any complaints about your school received by Ofsted
- an ad hoc service to answer any specific queries or concerns you have about a forthcoming or recent Ofsted inspection
- to speak to your lead inspector during your inspection about our work with you
- to attend your inspection feedback
The Ofsted School Inspection Handbooks for Section 5 (including Ofsted Myths) and Section 8 have been updated (October 2017) and can be found at the link below.
Effective self-evaluation allows you to celebrate your strengths and work on your next steps. Our Hertfordshire Improvement Partner (HIP) programme supports you with your self-evaluation but in addition, we can offer bespoke sessions in your school to support you with the various activities such as learning walks and discussions with pupils which support high quality school self-evaluation. We can also help you to draft a summary of what you know about your school and to set out your next steps.
Deputy Education Services Director (Secondary)
Education Services Director (Primary)
Education Services Director (Early Years)