The January/February edition of the paper is now in schools, with a spotlight on science including ideas for science week, how to take part in Safer Internet Day 2016 and also news from Hertfordshire schools’ and Herts for Learning.
This HfL monthly newspaper has something for all staff based in schools and school governors, whether looking for a little light reading on current educational news or for courses to further your professional development.
The link to the online version can be found here: bit.ly/TE-JanFeb16
This edition also includes:
- information on the 2016 Recruitment fair
- discount rates for Britannica Encyclopaedia
- how schools can benefit from a new budget toolkit
- Hertfordshire school contacts British astronaut Major Tim Peake
- P2P pilot launches in secondary school
Do you have something you want us to cover? Get in touch!
Please contact our editorial team with queries: email@example.com If you would like to receive extra copies please also get in touch. We welcome any feedback or content suggestions for future editions.