The Herts for Learning GCSE maths and AQA GCSE English workshops are designed to motivate and challenge students in an engaging, focused and active learning environment. Subject experts provide additional tuition with one goal – to help your child perform to their full potential in the summer examinations.
These revision workshops will:
- boost your child’s confidence and enable them to feel ‘exam ready’
- be delivered by highly experienced subject experts, following the very latest guidance and advice from the exam boards
- provide each student with exam strategies and guidance on how to succeed in specific questions and exam papers
- share high-quality examination responses to support their own learning
- give your child the opportunity to complete a range of revision activities, addressing the skills needed with immediate feedback
In addition, your child will receive:
- high-quality, targeted revision resources to take away to support their independent study
With over 20 workshops to choose from this spring, book your child onto the workshop(s) they need to help them succeed in their mathematics and AQA English GCSEs this summer on Eventbrite.
For further information regarding these workshops, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01438 845 111 (option 2)