This service is available to Hertfordshire schools and academies only.
Herts for Learning (HfL) is pleased to introduce a new service from spring 2019: Occupational Health Services – powered by Optima Health. This service was previously provided to schools via Hertfordshire County Council (HCC), however from April 2019, HfL will be working directly with Optima Health to deliver an enhanced service to Hertfordshire schools and academies.
The new service includes:
- pre-placement assessments
- management referral assessments
- case conferences with OH Clinicians
- access to Optima’s online portal ‘myOHportal’.
Features and benefits:
- video consultation services
- meaningful management information
- appointment calls with the referrer from the clinical Occupational Health team in order to gain a full understanding of each case
- support through the helpline before, during and after the referral
- a locally located clinical and administrative team in Hertfordshire to provide personalised support to Hertfordshire schools and academies
- a closer working partnership between HfL and Optima to deliver a more streamlined and efficient service
- an excellent value for money service available exclusively for Hertfordshire schools and academies.
Through the new myOHportal customers will be able to:
- access leading edge IT support including a two-way interface
- receive text and e-mail updates and reminders
- submit online referrals and self-book appointments
- receive meaningful management information
- be satisfied that data is held securely in a GDPR compliant platform
- Receive an immediate satisfaction check.
All Hertfordshire schools and academies will receive End User Agreements (EUAs) by email early in the spring term. The deadline to return your EUA for this enhanced service is Thursday 31st January 2019.
Meanwhile, you can register your interest to provide us with your details.