In this issue of our Primary English Newsletter put together by our English Teaching and Learning Advisers we look at:
- Painting the picture with words: writing for effect with grammatical accuracy
- Reading for pleasure: where to begin...
- Resources to support planning for English
- Spelling Fever: have you caught it yet?
- Supporting children to engage with the words on the KS2 Word Lists
- Tracking phonics throughout primary school
- Spring into words
- Grammar, punctuation and spelling assessment: an update
- Book reviews
You can download the newsletter by using the following link:
- Newsletter January 2016 (pdf/10MB)