ESSENTIALmaths Autumn 2 (Year 1-6)
The Primary mathematics curriculum – mapped, sequenced and resourced.
- Designed for teachers and leaders
- Essentially planned
The Herts for Learning maths experts have mapped and connected the curriculum in each year group term by term. Each half-term is developed with an easy to pick up and use set of sequences with step by step guidance. Examples of how concrete and pictorial representations can benefit pupils’ learning as well as other mastery techniques are included. Ideas to deepen and extend mathematical thinking for all learners, examples of great questions and resources to support pupils’ talk and reasoning are embedded.
This is the essential maths planning resource for all Key Stage 1 and 2 teachers.
- Clear progression to ensure coherence and consistency
- Quality learning – secure, deepen, keep up
- Clear teaching guidance and resources
- Search no more, reinvest your time to focus upon your pupils’ needs
The planning resources are available in half-term formats for the year groups and phases needed.
Each will be published ready to support teachers with their next half-terms’ planning.
- Year 1 Autumn plan and 1LS1 (zip)
- Year 2 Autumn plan and 2LS8 (zip)
- Year 3 Autumn plan and 3LS1 (zip)
- Year 4 Autumn plan and 4LS6 (zip)
- Year 5 Autumn plan and 5LS3 (zip)
- Year 6 Autumn plan and 6LS3 (zip)
Also available as:
Single years (Y1, Y2, Y3, Y4, Y5, Y6) for £30 (ex VAT) each
Part of the PA Plus subscription
The Anti-Bullying Alliance (ABA) are the official organisers of Anti-Bullying Week. This years theme is ‘choose respect’.Anti-bullying, Behaviour, Emotional wellbeing 17 October 2018
Rachel Rayner observes some interesting classroom tasks to teach fractions with.Formative, Planning, Subject knowledge 17 October 2018
Have you checked that all of your directors/partners/committee members are correctly registered with Ofsted? Read on to make sure your setting meets all requirements.Ofsted, Inspection, School improvement 15 October 2018