ESSENTIALmaths Autumn 2 (Year 1-6)
The Primary mathematics curriculum – mapped, sequenced and resourced.
- Designed for teachers and leaders
- Essentially planned
The Herts for Learning maths experts have mapped and connected the curriculum in each year group term by term. Each half-term is developed with an easy to pick up and use set of sequences with step by step guidance. Examples of how concrete and pictorial representations can benefit pupils’ learning as well as other mastery techniques are included. Ideas to deepen and extend mathematical thinking for all learners, examples of great questions and resources to support pupils’ talk and reasoning are embedded.
This is the essential maths planning resource for all Key Stage 1 and 2 teachers.
- Clear progression to ensure coherence and consistency
- Quality learning – secure, deepen, keep up
- Clear teaching guidance and resources
- Search no more, reinvest your time to focus upon your pupils’ needs
The planning resources are available in half-term formats for the year groups and phases needed.
Each will be published ready to support teachers with their next half-terms’ planning.
- Year 1 Autumn plan and 1LS1 (zip)
- Year 2 Autumn plan and 2LS8 (zip)
- Year 3 Autumn plan and 3LS1 (zip)
- Year 4 Autumn plan and 4LS6 (zip)
- Year 5 Autumn plan and 5LS3 (zip)
- Year 6 Autumn plan and 6LS3 (zip)
Also available as:
Single years (Y1, Y2, Y3, Y4, Y5, Y6) for £30 (ex VAT) each
Part of the PA Plus subscription
“Quality improvement is a journey towards ever higher quality, involving teamwork, commitment and some thorough self-evaluation of practice.”- National Quality Improvement NetworkProgramme 11 July 2018
This blog reflects on what to consider in mathematics, when learners we have nurtured this year make the transition to a new teacher, new year group and new learning.Assessment, Transition 06 July 2018
As usual, the Phonics Check has had Kirsten Snook thinking, and chewing over: ‘what are these target words offering us the chance to home in on, and how?’ Includes an analysis tool to download for use…Assessment 03 July 2018