ESSENTIALmaths Summer 2 (Year 4)
The Primary mathematics curriculum – mapped, sequenced and resourced.
- Designed for teachers and leaders
- Essentially planned
The Herts for Learning maths experts have mapped and connected the curriculum in each year group term by term. Each half-term is developed with an easy to pick up and use set of sequences with step by step guidance. Examples of how concrete and pictorial representations can benefit pupils’ learning as well as other mastery techniques are included. Ideas to deepen and extend mathematical thinking for all learners, examples of great questions and resources to support pupils’ talk and reasoning are embedded.
This is the essential maths planning resource for all Key Stage 1 and 2 teachers.
- Clear progression to ensure coherence and consistency
- Quality learning – secure, deepen, keep up
- Clear teaching guidance and resources
- Search no more, reinvest your time to focus upon your pupils’ needs
Updated September 2019
The planning resources have been updated to include:
- further teaching resources and guidance to support the development of formal multiplication and division
- long term plan overviews for the full year
- destination question support for each sequence in the Autumn term. Examples of pupils’ responses are provided. Hazard guidance supports teachers to consider pupils’ readiness to tackle the questions or need for further practice. Spring and Summer to follow.
Contains: Year 4 Summer long term plans + summer 2 sequences
Also available as:
All years (Y1-6) for £150 (ex VAT)
This is a digital download product. If you are a subscriber or have purchased this product you will need to login to your account to view these files.
How can we make the daily teaching of phonics exciting and engaging for children?22 January 2020
Bushey Heath Primary School's brand new Technology Hub is an exciting space where children can create podcasts, films, news reports and much more. Here, ICT and computing is brought to life in…Teaching & Learning 16 January 2020
Is there a need to develop fluency for the children in your class or school? Is this something that is holding them back from being able to calculate accurately and hindering their efficiency in…09 January 2020