Handover headship toolkit
This toolkit is offered to schools as an example of best practice in ensuring the smooth handover from one headteacher to another. The toolkit was completely revised and updated in the Spring Term 2016.
The toolkit consists of the following items:
- A checklist of documentation, covering a range of areas of school life, which would be of the greatest use to incoming headteachers;
- A checklist of suggested foci for face to face meetings which may prove useful to the incoming headteacher;
- Checklists of statutory and suggested school policies;
- A proforma outlining staff roles, responsibilities and contractual information;
- A format for recording monthly tasks for the headteacher.
This is a digital download product. If you are a subscriber or have purchased this product you will need to login to your account to view these files.
This product is available as part of the following subscriptions:
The Herts Primary English team share their extensive range of high quality, subject-specific CPD for the coming monthsm with reading firmly at the heart of matters.Leadership & Management, Teaching 17 November 2019
How will KS2 progress be calculated this year and how do we set targets? - the 2 most frequently asked FAQs
A very frequently asked question at the moment is ‘how will progress be calculated for the current cohort of Year 6 children?’Assessment 15 November 2019
This is not about the need now to write out a lengthy statement for three I’s. A quick reflection to ascertain salient points would be helpful. Not swathes of time dedicated to create a set of…Ofsted, School effectiveness 14 November 2019