Handover headship toolkit
This toolkit is offered to schools as an example of best practice in ensuring the smooth handover from one headteacher to another. The toolkit was completely revised and updated in the Spring Term 2016.
The toolkit consists of the following items:
- A checklist of documentation, covering a range of areas of school life, which would be of the greatest use to incoming headteachers;
- A checklist of suggested foci for face to face meetings which may prove useful to the incoming headteacher;
- Checklists of statutory and suggested school policies;
- A proforma outlining staff roles, responsibilities and contractual information;
- A format for recording monthly tasks for the headteacher.
This is a digital download product. If you are a subscriber or have purchased this product you will need to login to your account to view these files.
This product is available as part of the following subscriptions:
Stress Awareness Month brings up the question: is stress a demon or a friend? Stress can spur us on, make us more efficient or more creative.Black and minority ethnic (BME), Equality and diversity, Mental health, Emotional wellbeing, Healthy schools, Ofsted, Safeguarding, School improvement, Assessment, Pupil progress, Transition 21 April 2021
Michelle Nicholson explores background to the government’s announcement about the revisions to the Letters and Sounds phonics programme, and considers the implications to schools.Teaching & Learning 20 April 2021
Effective maths provision within and beyond the classroom – we reflect on EEF guidance and experience of working with pupils with learning needs or gaps.Health & Wellbeing, School improvement, Pupil progress, Teaching 20 April 2021