Handover headship toolkit
This toolkit is offered to schools as an example of best practice in ensuring the smooth handover from one headteacher to another. The toolkit was completely revised and updated in the Spring Term 2016.
The toolkit consists of the following items:
- A checklist of documentation, covering a range of areas of school life, which would be of the greatest use to incoming headteachers;
- A checklist of suggested foci for face to face meetings which may prove useful to the incoming headteacher;
- Checklists of statutory and suggested school policies;
- A proforma outlining staff roles, responsibilities and contractual information;
- A format for recording monthly tasks for the headteacher.
This is a digital download product. If you are a subscriber or have purchased this product you will need to login to your account to view these files.
This product is available as part of the following subscriptions:
Continuing our new series of weekly blogs sharing a range of teaching and learning ideas & activities, CPD, and news to support Primary English learning during the current lockdown.Teaching & Learning, Subject leadership 27 May 2020
Nursery rhymes are just as relevant to young children’s learning and development today as they were when we were young.Teaching & Learning 22 May 2020
In this post, Chris Carter provides some tips for teachers about recording effective videos and shares some great apps and software for creating fun videos, recordings and voiced animations.Teaching & Learning, Teaching, Online learning 21 May 2020