Handover headship toolkit
This toolkit is offered to schools as an example of best practice in ensuring the smooth handover from one headteacher to another. The toolkit was completely revised and updated in the Spring Term 2016.
The toolkit consists of the following items:
- A checklist of documentation, covering a range of areas of school life, which would be of the greatest use to incoming headteachers;
- A checklist of suggested foci for face to face meetings which may prove useful to the incoming headteacher;
- Checklists of statutory and suggested school policies;
- A proforma outlining staff roles, responsibilities and contractual information;
- A format for recording monthly tasks for the headteacher.
This is a digital download product. If you are a subscriber or have purchased this product you will need to login to your account to view these files.
This product is available as part of the following subscriptions:
What is best for our youngest children as we welcome them back from their lockdown experiences?20 July 2020
Guidance and advice for adapting and enhancing the primary science curriculum post lockdown.Teaching & Learning, Curriculum 17 July 2020
Using information from the unique child transition level of need tool to deliver individualised transition.16 July 2020