Making the difference Early Years toolkit - key facts about funding and case study template
These two documents can be found in the Making the Difference Early Years Toolkit to support with the identification of children eligible for EYPP/G funding and the monitoring of the effectiveness of interventions and strategies implemented to improve outcomes for these children.
Key facts about funding – has been updated for 2021 with reference to Pupil premium, DfE, 2021 to inform practitioners of the amount of funding children will be in receipt of for this academic year.
Case study template – has been updated as a digital tool for 2021 to enable practitioners to record the use of funding and the impact it has made on outcomes for children.
- three printable posters
- eight case studies all evidencing the positive impact on outcomes of a range of strategies including examples of remote learning
- clear messages regarding ways to engage with parents
- guidance on gathering pupil voice to contribute to evaluations
- editable templates with guidance to support planning interventions for groups/individuals
- clear guidance on evidencing success not evident in summative assessment information
- flexible format to allow leaders/practitioners to select tools according to their needs.
Scroll down to download the case study template and keyt facts funding document.
We are delighted that HfL has developed a toolkit that centralises information on disadvantaged and vulnerable children. The guidance, tools and case studies will certainly support my staff with improving outcomes.
Damien Johnston, Headteacher, Margaret Wix Primary School
It will be very useful to have a toolkit that can help the whole team to implement EYPP in the setting.
Helen Watson, Leader, Tilehouse Pre-School and Nursery
This is a digital download product. If you are a subscriber or have purchased this product you will need to login to your account to view these files.
This product is available as part of the following subscriptions:
In this blog, Martin Galway unpicks some potential quick wins and additional guidance to help you get the best possible outcomes from the final stretch of teaching, in readiness for KS2 writing…Teaching & Learning 16 May 2022
Children and young people are learning about prejudice and hate. Is it everywhere?Disadvantaged & Vulnerable, Health & Wellbeing, Safeguarding 11 May 2022
What do we hope is happening in all primary maths classrooms to allow all children to fully access the learning?School improvement, Assessment, Pupil progress 10 May 2022