Progression in scientific knowledge booklet
Practical advice to support primary science teachers working to progress their pupils and develop understanding of scientific knowledge through the primary science curriculum.
The progression in scientific knowledge booklet:
- supports teachers with interpreting the broad National Curriculum objectives to develop secure understanding
- helps teachers sequence learning
- suggests how to broaden each science topic for those pupils who have achieved National
- is a useful tool for teachers to build on prior learning and then to understand where the pupils will be going next
- provides subject leaders with a detailed overview of the whole primary science curriculum
- contains a progressive list of keywords and terminology for each topic
Also available as part of the Primary Science Package or the Scientific Knowledge Bundle.
This is a digital download product. If you are a subscriber or have purchased this product you will need to login to your account to view these files.
Could there ever be a more important and responsible role than that of an Early Years’ Manager in the PVI sector?16 August 2019
Being two isn’t always easy. Sometimes our two year olds want to be independent and other times they can feel overwhelmed, emotional and need lots of adult support to feel safe, play and learn. How…Teaching & Learning 06 August 2019
Michelle Nicholson explores the importance of building links to prior learning to help close gaps in children’s spelling.Disadvantaged & Vulnerable, Teaching 19 July 2019