Progression in scientific knowledge booklet
Practical advice to support primary science teachers working to progress their pupils and develop understanding of scientific knowledge through the primary science curriculum.
The progression in scientific knowledge booklet:
- supports teachers with interpreting the broad National Curriculum objectives to develop secure understanding
- helps teachers sequence learning
- suggests how to broaden each science topic for those pupils who have achieved National
- is a useful tool for teachers to build on prior learning and then to understand where the pupils will be going next
- provides subject leaders with a detailed overview of the whole primary science curriculum
- contains a progressive list of keywords and terminology for each topic
Also available as part of the Primary Science Package or the Scientific Knowledge Bundle.
This is a digital download product. If you are a subscriber or have purchased this product you will need to login to your account to view these files.
Continuing our new series of weekly blogs sharing a range of teaching and learning ideas & activities, CPD, and news to support Primary English learning during the current lockdown.Teaching & Learning, Subject leadership 03 June 2020
Developing our youngest children’s maths is essential, but seen as challenging. Fortunately, research tells us maths is best taught through play and activities happening throughout the day. This blogs…02 June 2020
Continuing our new series of weekly blogs sharing a range of teaching and learning ideas & activities, CPD, and news to support Primary English learning during the current lockdown.Teaching & Learning, Subject leadership 27 May 2020