Virtual English Office 2016-17
A suite of bespoke resources to support your teaching of the new GCSE English Language and Literature examinations set by OCR, AQA and Eduqas.
The English Team at Herts for Learning is continually developing suites of bespoke resources - including fully resourced schemes of work with detailed short term plans.
Resources may be purchased by subscribing to the Virtual English Office for the annual subscription of £150 (ex VAT).
All the schemes and resources published during this period will be available to download as they are released.
The schemes available for 2016-17 will be:
- GCSE Creative Writing Using Image (available now)
- An Inspector Calls (available from end of September 2016)
- Unseen Poetry (Autumn term 2016)
- Pre-19th Century Prose – Paper 1 Style Practice (Autumn term 2016)
- Paper 2 Reading and Writing Practice Resources (Spring term 2017)
- Animal Farm (Spring term 2017)
- Revision Guides/Resources (Spring term 2017)
- The Sign of Four (Summer term 2017)
- Blood Brothers (Summer term 2017)
- Lord of the Flies (Summer term 2017)
To subscribe or for further information email: email@example.com
Some of the 2016-17 schemes are also available to purchase individually for £25.00 (ex VAT).
Despite constantly saying that there is no silver bullet out there, I know that many wonder whether it is just that they have not found it …yet.School improvement 24 January 2020
How can we make the daily teaching of phonics exciting and engaging for children?22 January 2020
Bushey Heath Primary School's brand new Technology Hub is an exciting space where children can create podcasts, films, news reports and much more. Here, ICT and computing is brought to life in…Teaching & Learning 16 January 2020