Virtual English Office 2016-17
A suite of bespoke resources to support your teaching of the new GCSE English Language and Literature examinations set by OCR, AQA and Eduqas.
The English Team at Herts for Learning is continually developing suites of bespoke resources - including fully resourced schemes of work with detailed short term plans.
Resources may be purchased by subscribing to the Virtual English Office for the annual subscription of £150 (ex VAT).
All the schemes and resources published during this period will be available to download as they are released.
The schemes available for 2016-17 will be:
- GCSE Creative Writing Using Image (available now)
- An Inspector Calls (available from end of September 2016)
- Unseen Poetry (Autumn term 2016)
- Pre-19th Century Prose – Paper 1 Style Practice (Autumn term 2016)
- Paper 2 Reading and Writing Practice Resources (Spring term 2017)
- Animal Farm (Spring term 2017)
- Revision Guides/Resources (Spring term 2017)
- The Sign of Four (Summer term 2017)
- Blood Brothers (Summer term 2017)
- Lord of the Flies (Summer term 2017)
To subscribe or for further information email: email@example.com
Some of the 2016-17 schemes are also available to purchase individually for £25.00 (ex VAT).
Sophie MacNeill shares some key thoughts on how we can approach the recovery journey ahead of usTeaching & Learning, Assessment 03 July 2020
11th edition of our weekly blogs sharing a range of teaching and learning ideas & activities, CPD, and news to support Primary English learning during lockdown.Teaching & Learning, Subject leadership 01 July 2020
Announcing the Herts for Learning Back on Track: English packages, a wide range of carefully considered tools, guidance and resources to ensure that the revised English curriculum is able to address…Leadership & Management, Curriculum 01 July 2020