Virtual English Office 2016-17
A suite of bespoke resources to support your teaching of the new GCSE English Language and Literature examinations set by OCR, AQA and Eduqas.
The English Team at Herts for Learning is continually developing suites of bespoke resources - including fully resourced schemes of work with detailed short term plans.
Resources may be purchased by subscribing to the Virtual English Office for the annual subscription of £150 (ex VAT).
All the schemes and resources published during this period will be available to download as they are released.
The schemes available for 2016-17 will be:
- GCSE Creative Writing Using Image (available now)
- An Inspector Calls (available from end of September 2016)
- Unseen Poetry (Autumn term 2016)
- Pre-19th Century Prose – Paper 1 Style Practice (Autumn term 2016)
- Paper 2 Reading and Writing Practice Resources (Spring term 2017)
- Animal Farm (Spring term 2017)
- Revision Guides/Resources (Spring term 2017)
- The Sign of Four (Summer term 2017)
- Blood Brothers (Summer term 2017)
- Lord of the Flies (Summer term 2017)
To subscribe or for further information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the 2016-17 schemes are also available to purchase individually for £25.00 (ex VAT).
Did you go into management to deal with conflict within your team? I’m guessing the answer to this question will be no, however the reality is that this can end up taking up a lot of time and energy.… Leadership & Management 11 December 2019
It’s that time of year again, and whilst many children’s priorities may not be those of computational thinking skills and creative ICT, there are plenty of fun, seasonal computing activities we can…Teaching & Learning 06 December 2019
Teachers' workload is always a controversial topic. Many outside of the teaching profession are under the impression teachers work 9-3 with oodles of holidays. Little do they realise what goes on…04 December 2019