Virtual English Office 2016-17
A suite of bespoke resources to support your teaching of the new GCSE English Language and Literature examinations set by OCR, AQA and Eduqas.
The English Team at Herts for Learning is continually developing suites of bespoke resources - including fully resourced schemes of work with detailed short term plans.
Resources may be purchased by subscribing to the Virtual English Office for the annual subscription of £150 (ex VAT).
All the schemes and resources published during this period will be available to download as they are released.
The schemes available for 2016-17 will be:
- GCSE Creative Writing Using Image (available now)
- An Inspector Calls (available from end of September 2016)
- Unseen Poetry (Autumn term 2016)
- Pre-19th Century Prose – Paper 1 Style Practice (Autumn term 2016)
- Paper 2 Reading and Writing Practice Resources (Spring term 2017)
- Animal Farm (Spring term 2017)
- Revision Guides/Resources (Spring term 2017)
- The Sign of Four (Summer term 2017)
- Blood Brothers (Summer term 2017)
- Lord of the Flies (Summer term 2017)
To subscribe or for further information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the 2016-17 schemes are also available to purchase individually for £25.00 (ex VAT).
‘Up to and including key stage 3, prioritisation within subjects of the most important components for progression is likely to be more effective than removing subjects…(DfE Guidance for full opening…School improvement, Teaching & Learning 28 September 2020
As the business of governance resumes this term we look at diversity, clerking and finance PLUS the ‘return of Ofsted’!Teaching & Learning 28 September 2020
Buckle up and get ready for a smoother journey to multiplication success! Rachael Brown examines how using the principles of learning to drive and the ‘learn, rehearse, recall, assess’ model can put…Disadvantaged & Vulnerable, School improvement, Assessment, Medium term, Scheme of work, Subject leadership, Subject knowledge 22 September 2020