Our advisers provide support for all aspects of wellbeing, for all phases and settings.
Support from our wellbeing team includes consultancy, training, coaching. This includes strategies for effective:
- behaviour for learning
- teaching of mental health knowledge and skills
- teaching of safeguarding (both on and off line)
- delivery of high quality relationships, sex and health education (RSHE) and PSHE
- delivery of equalities and anti-prejudice
- teaching of equalities and anti-prejudice
- teaching of anti-bullying and implementation of restorative practice
- parental engagement for pupil wellbeing
- use of pupil voice
Hfl’s Early Years advisers can provide phase specific wellbeing support to all EYFS settings.
The HfL Wellbeing Quality Mark also offers a whole-school review and development process that rigorous and highly valued.
Please contact us for further information and details of pricing on 01438 544464 or email email@example.com
Innovative support, training and consultancy to help prevent and respond to bullying, prejudice and hurtful language and...Read more
Expert support to schools, academies and MATs in all aspects of statutory RSE, RSHE and PSHE.Read more
Wellbeing Quality Mark helping to place health and wellbeing at the heart of the whole school community.Read more
Training, consultancy and guidance on online safety, to support safeguarding pupils both at school and at home.Read more
Helping schools meet their statutory obligations and deliver effective equality practice.Read more