Behaviour and attitudes to learning
Our wellbeing advisers offer creative, practical and effective approaches to behaviour management.
Wellbeing advisers offer creative, practical and effective approaches to developing effective behaviours for learning and attitudes to learning. This service is available for all educational phases.
Staff INSET packages for schools and MATs includes:
- improving behaviour for learning
- teaching strategies for pupil engagement
- coaching for individual teachers
- a solution focused class coaching approaches to improve behaviours and attitudes
- developing your pupils’ skills to be ready, respectful and safe
Behaviour policy support is also available
Please contact us for further information and details of pricing on 01438 544464 or email email@example.com