Essentials Plus training package
The Essentials Plus Training package provides a programme of training sessions tailored for you and your team to ensure everyone is well trained and confident in their practice. Every setting and team’s needs are as unique as the children in it, so this package will be designed with you for you and your staff.
The Essentials Plus Training package is designed to:
- be tailored to meet your teams needs
- be delivered in a way that enables professional reflective discussion linked to Ofsted criteria and the EYFS Statutory Framework
- be planned at a time that can enable participation of all team members
- support continued professional development
- give the opportunity for a whole team response
The Essentials Plus Training package provides access to a programme of regular team training as well as a remote consultation session with your EYC. This session can be used to action plan your next steps following your team training. The cost and the sessions can be spread over a 12-month period.The package includes three 2-hour remote or face to face training sessions. The cost can be spread over a 12-month period.
The training sessions and topics are planned and designed in discussion with your allocated Early Years Consultant (EYC) to provide a tailored training programme that meets the needs of your team's quality improvement plan. Some of our most popular team training sessions are:
- Introduction to Child Protection - Level 1
- EYFS Reforms
- Ready for Ofsted - Understanding the Education Inspection Framework
- Working with under two’s
- Fun with Phonics - Phase 1
- Marvellous Maths - Essentials for Counting
- Characteristics of Effective Learning - Understanding how Young Children Learn
- Building Behaviour for Learning
Each session will be led and facilitated by an EYC who will provide inspiring training to engage practitioners in new ways of thinking, reflection and professional discussion.
The time, date and focus of the 2-hour training sessions will be agreed with you in advance of the event. Evening sessions will be delivered though MS Teams or a similar video conferencing platform.
A totally bespoke annual training package can be created for your setting’s needs. The training can be delivered at planned points agreed with you throughout the year.
The remote consultation will be arranged with your EYC, at a time that allows for optimum benefits to you. This consultation might be helpful in reviewing the setting’s response to training, as well as looking at the impact and outcomes to children.
The Essentials Plus Training package is perfect for facilitating termly INSET days and provides an effective way to ensure all team members receive continued professional development, as well as enabling the whole team to reflect together and implement agreed actions into practice.
Please contact the Early Years team for details of pricing on 01438 544464 (option 1) or email firstname.lastname@example.org