GDPR toolkit - subscription
This toolkit is designed to help Data Protection Officers (DPOs) in educational settings to carry out their role. It contains supporting guidance, advice and materials to help schools achieve GDPR compliance and drive the right culture throughout the organisation. This toolkit will evolve in the light of feedback from users and best practice in educational settings, providing support and guidance for your staff throughout the period of your subscription. See material to be added.The Herts for Learning GDPR Toolkit is available to all schools and settings, not just those based in Hertfordshire.
The cost is £300* (exc VAT) for the initial annual subscription for 12 months.
This can be paid through a one off payment online purchased through a credit card, or if you have Direct Debit agreements with Herts for Learning, you can download the order form below and pay in monthly instalments.
MATs and Early Years settings pay £300 (exc VAT) for the initial subscription, plus an extra £150 (exc VAT) per site if they share a Board or are part of the same management as an initial subscriber. If you wish to order for a toolkit for multiple sites, please complete the MAT or PVI settings order form below with details of additional sites to be given access
Email your completed form to: email@example.com
* for single sites
Material soon to be added and included in your subscription:
- Clauses for contracts with third parties
- A data breach response plan
- A Data Protection Policy (GDPR ready) – separate versions for MATs, SATs, PVIs and maintained schools
- A data audit
- Data audit guidance
- Key differences between the Data Protection Act and GDPR
- A ladder of compliance – auditing steps to GDPR compliance
- A GDPR checklist of actions
- FAQ list informed by school/academy/PVI queries and issues arising
- A DPO Checklist for Governors
- A news service – informed by national best practice
- A GDPR newsletter – half termly
- New support, templates and guidance as requested by schools
Beginning a series of blogs across the coming year, Martin Galway explores the requirements of the GDS standard for Year 6 writing, considers the short and long term implications for schools, and look…Teaching & Learning 21 March 2018
There isn’t a kitten or mitten in sight as Sophie MacNeill suggests some videos for exploring issues surrounding gender and mindsetsDisadvantaged & Vulnerable, Health & Wellbeing, Teaching & Learning 20 March 2018
Sophie MacNeill explores whether we need to be doing more to spread our key messages beyond the education bubble.Teaching & Learning 15 March 2018