Revising for Grade 4 in Mathematics
A ready-made revision programme for GCSE Mathematics Grade 4, designed to make revision as easy and productive as possible.
A ready-made revision programme for students aiming to achieve a Grade 4 in GCSE Mathematics.
30 self-contained revision sessions, each designed to last 40 minutes to one hour. Covers key skills and understanding needed to reach Grade 4.
Each session comprises:
- Quick quiz on essential knowledge
- Review of previous session
- Reminders of key points
- Opportunities to practise
- Reasoning/problem-solving questions
Answers to all questions are included.
The programme is designed to appeal to:
- students who need focussed revision and practice, and who want to improve their confidence in Mathematics
- parents/carers, as a means of supporting their children
- schools, as independent study support and/or materials to support intervention
- anyone who finds revision difficult
The Omnibox in Google Chrome transforms the browser into a multi-functional toolbox, saving us time in the classroom and beyond.Teaching & Learning, Training & Development 16 September 2019
In this series of blogs, Penny Slater takes an in-depth look at the 2019 reading SATs paper and draws out some key points for reflection.School improvement, Judgements, Pupil progress 11 September 2019
Rachael Brown (Primary Mathematics Adviser), provides her top 7 tips for effective leadership in mathematics.Subject leadership 10 September 2019