Revising for Grade 4 in Mathematics
A ready-made revision programme for GCSE Mathematics Grade 4, designed to make revision as easy and productive as possible.
A ready-made revision programme for students aiming to achieve a Grade 4 in GCSE Mathematics.
30 self-contained revision sessions, each designed to last 40 minutes to one hour. Covers key skills and understanding needed to reach Grade 4.
Each session comprises:
- Quick quiz on essential knowledge
- Review of previous session
- Reminders of key points
- Opportunities to practise
- Reasoning/problem-solving questions
Answers to all questions are included.
The programme is designed to appeal to:
- students who need focussed revision and practice, and who want to improve their confidence in Mathematics
- parents/carers, as a means of supporting their children
- schools, as independent study support and/or materials to support intervention
- anyone who finds revision difficult
See our Revising for Grade 5 in Mathematics resource.
How will KS2 progress be calculated this year and how do we set targets? - the 2 most frequently asked FAQs
A very frequently asked question at the moment is ‘how will progress be calculated for the current cohort of Year 6 children?’Assessment 15 November 2019
This is not about the need now to write out a lengthy statement for three I’s. A quick reflection to ascertain salient points would be helpful. Not swathes of time dedicated to create a set of…Ofsted, School effectiveness 14 November 2019
So much more than just a list of apps, the Chromebook app hub can provide inspiration and ideas for embedding edtech into your teaching, and should be the first port-of-call for teachers and techs…Teaching & Learning 07 November 2019