Revising for Grade 4 in Mathematics
A ready-made revision programme for GCSE Mathematics Grade 4, designed to make revision as easy and productive as possible.
A ready-made revision programme for students aiming to achieve a Grade 4 in GCSE Mathematics.
30 self-contained revision sessions, each designed to last 40 minutes to one hour. Covers key skills and understanding needed to reach Grade 4.
Each session comprises:
- Quick quiz on essential knowledge
- Review of previous session
- Reminders of key points
- Opportunities to practise
- Reasoning/problem-solving questions
Answers to all questions are included.
The programme is designed to appeal to:
- students who need focussed revision and practice, and who want to improve their confidence in Mathematics
- parents/carers, as a means of supporting their children
- schools, as independent study support and/or materials to support intervention
- anyone who finds revision difficult
See our Revising for Grade 5 in Mathematics resource.
Bushey Heath Primary School's brand new Technology Hub is an exciting space where children can create podcasts, films, news reports and much more. Here, ICT and computing is brought to life in…Teaching & Learning 16 January 2020
Is there a need to develop fluency for the children in your class or school? Is this something that is holding them back from being able to calculate accurately and hindering their efficiency in…09 January 2020
Did you go into management to deal with conflict within your team? I’m guessing the answer to this question will be no, however the reality is that this can end up taking up a lot of time and energy.… Leadership & Management 11 December 2019