Revising for Grade 4 in Mathematics
A ready-made revision programme for GCSE Mathematics Grade 4, designed to make revision as easy and productive as possible.
A ready-made revision programme for students aiming to achieve a Grade 4 in GCSE Mathematics.
30 self-contained revision sessions, each designed to last 40 minutes to one hour. Covers key skills and understanding needed to reach Grade 4.
Each session comprises:
- Quick quiz on essential knowledge
- Review of previous session
- Reminders of key points
- Opportunities to practise
- Reasoning/problem-solving questions
Answers to all questions are included.
The programme is designed to appeal to:
- students who need focussed revision and practice, and who want to improve their confidence in Mathematics
- parents/carers, as a means of supporting their children
- schools, as independent study support and/or materials to support intervention
- anyone who finds revision difficult
See our Revising for Grade 5 in Mathematics resource.
Continuing our new series of weekly blogs sharing a range of teaching and learning ideas & activities, CPD, and news to support Primary English learning during the current lockdown.Teaching & Learning, Subject leadership 27 May 2020
Nursery rhymes are just as relevant to young children’s learning and development today as they were when we were young.Teaching & Learning 22 May 2020
In this post, Chris Carter provides some tips for teachers about recording effective videos and shares some great apps and software for creating fun videos, recordings and voiced animations.Teaching & Learning, Teaching, Online learning 21 May 2020