Revising for Grade 4 in Mathematics
A ready-made revision programme for GCSE Mathematics Grade 4, designed to make revision as easy and productive as possible.
A ready-made revision programme for students aiming to achieve a Grade 4 in GCSE Mathematics.
30 self-contained revision sessions, each designed to last 40 minutes to one hour. Covers key skills and understanding needed to reach Grade 4.
Each session comprises:
- Quick quiz on essential knowledge
- Review of previous session
- Reminders of key points
- Opportunities to practise
- Reasoning/problem-solving questions
Answers to all questions are included.
The programme is designed to appeal to:
- students who need focussed revision and practice, and who want to improve their confidence in Mathematics
- parents/carers, as a means of supporting their children
- schools, as independent study support and/or materials to support intervention
- anyone who finds revision difficult
The National Centre for Computing Education (NCCE) is a DfE funded organisation that aims to support the teaching of computing in primary and secondary schools across England. Through a range of…Pedagogy, Subject knowledge 19 March 2019
Rachel Rayner considers how well we and our children are able to differentiate between two structures of division.Fluency 18 March 2019
In this guest blog, Danielle Hassell (teacher at Holyrood Catholic Primary School) reflects on the impact of Fixing Full Stops, CPD offered by Herts for Learning.Business Services, School improvement, Pupil progress, Pupil attainment, Subject leadership, Subject knowledge 15 March 2019