Revising for Grade 4 in Mathematics
A ready-made revision programme for GCSE Mathematics Grade 4, designed to make revision as easy and productive as possible.
A ready-made revision programme for students aiming to achieve a Grade 4 in GCSE Mathematics.
30 self-contained revision sessions, each designed to last 40 minutes to one hour. Covers key skills and understanding needed to reach Grade 4.
Each session comprises:
- Quick quiz on essential knowledge
- Review of previous session
- Reminders of key points
- Opportunities to practise
- Reasoning/problem-solving questions
Answers to all questions are included.
The programme is designed to appeal to:
- students who need focussed revision and practice, and who want to improve their confidence in Mathematics
- parents/carers, as a means of supporting their children
- schools, as independent study support and/or materials to support intervention
- anyone who finds revision difficult
In need of inspiration? Join us on a journey to see how one group of Hertfordshire junior schools reignited a passion for reading and writing.Business Services, Pupil Premium, Children looked after (CLA), Health & Wellbeing, School improvement, Pupil progress, Pupil attainment, Pedagogy, Subject knowledge 22 May 2019
Michelle Nicholson considers books to share with children and activities to try in the wake of this momentous anniversary.Teaching & Learning, Teaching 21 May 2019
Read how the summer six challenge can be extended to add greater challenge.20 May 2019