Revising for Grade 4 in Mathematics
A ready-made revision programme for GCSE Mathematics Grade 4, designed to make revision as easy and productive as possible.
A ready-made revision programme for students aiming to achieve a Grade 4 in GCSE Mathematics.
30 self-contained revision sessions, each designed to last 40 minutes to one hour. Covers key skills and understanding needed to reach Grade 4.
Each session comprises:
- Quick quiz on essential knowledge
- Review of previous session
- Reminders of key points
- Opportunities to practise
- Reasoning/problem-solving questions
Answers to all questions are included.
The programme is designed to appeal to:
- students who need focussed revision and practice, and who want to improve their confidence in Mathematics
- parents/carers, as a means of supporting their children
- schools, as independent study support and/or materials to support intervention
- anyone who finds revision difficult
See our Revising for Grade 5 in Mathematics resource.
Read one school's journey to teach maths to mixed-age classes.School improvement, Curriculum 13 February 2020
Selecting texts with the power to turn around a reluctant upper key stage 2 reader can be a challenge...05 February 2020
Thought-provoking rationale and strategies for nurturing active readers.Teaching & Learning 04 February 2020