Five year maths progression pathway gold package
The pathway has been produced to help secondary schools plan the progression of their students in mathematics from Year 7 through to Year 11. The curriculum is broken down into easy-to-understand descriptors, graded from 1 to 9. Each descriptor links to a more detailed page in which it is broken down into simpler steps, with exemplar questions/problems of the type students might be expected to solve.
- teacher tracking and target setting tool
- assessment objectives tracked for progression using the new GCSE 1 - 9 scale
- can be applied to any school assessment system to specify progress in maths across Key Stage 3 and 4.
- supports schools in planning and assessing progression
- created using the KS3 and KS4 national curriculum
- uses DfE guidelines
- aligned to blooms taxonomy; for example, understanding' or 'applying'
- useful for KS3 and/or KS4 or as a set of detailed progression stages
The gold package contains the overview grids for GCSE Higher and GCSE Foundation plus an interactive pdf in which each bullet point has been further developed to suggest the steps to success to achieve this statement. A great tool for planning with guidance and examples included.
This is a digital download product. If you are a subscriber or have purchased this product you will need to login to your account to view these files.
In the first of this series, Sophie MacNeill shares ideas about how to maintain learning habits that can be shared with parentsAssessment, Pupil progress 03 April 2020
Simple, fun and colourful science experiments that can be done at home.Curriculum 02 April 2020
Tracey Dawson explores the world of webcams as an alternative to real life outings. Where will you go today?01 April 2020