Business services partnerships
Herts for Learning are developing a number of partnerships with carefully selected third-party organisations who are able to offer high quality, professional business services for educational establishments.
As a result, we have been able to negotiate SLAs and discounts for schools for a number of products and services, providing you with improved value for money. In addition to this, we have been undertaking a series of quality control checks for each approved partner to ensure that schools are getting the best possible service from reliable suppliers. Our quality assurance process consists of:
- insurance levels check (Public Liability and Professional indemnity)
- accreditation of any professional organisation
- DBS checking for all commercial partners and employees that would be on site at schools
- financial credit checks (Dunn & Bradstreet) to ascertain financial risk scores
- product testing and price comparison
By working in partnership with sector leaders, we are able to offer the same high quality, value for money support you expect from Herts for Learning in new areas, widening the portfolio of services available to you without compromising on quality or expertise.