Teach in Herts recruitment service
Teach in Herts is a school recruitment support service, managed by Herts for Learning and operated only on behalf of Hertfordshire's schools and academies.
Teach in Herts supports educational settings recruitment needs in a cost-effective and efficient way. Helping to attract and recruit high‑quality teachers, leaders and support staff.
The award winning-recruitment service is managed by Herts for Learning and operated on behalf of Hertfordshire’s schools, academies and early years settings. Subscription to the Teach in Herts service includes:
- unlimited advertising of all vacancies, on the Teach in Herts website
- own school microsite within teachinherts.com to enhance the school profile through supporting photos, content and documents.
- promotion of vacancies and advertising campaigns through multiple social media channels
- specially negotiated advertising rates with TES and The Guardian
- reduced recruitment agency rates for supply teachers through partner organisations
- access to advice and guidance from our recruitment team
Herts for Learning also provides the opportunity for Hertfordshire shareholder schools and academies to exhibit for free at the annual Teach in Herts Teacher Recruitment Fairs - winner of the Education Business Awards - School Recruitment Award Winner in 2016, Commendation 2017 and 2018.
In addition, Teach in Herts has a presence at many UK university recruitment fairs, promoting teaching in Hertfordshire and encouraging applications for teaching vacancies in shareholder schools and academies across the county.
Subscription to the service is for Hertfordshire schools and academies, based on staff numbers.
The recruitment fair is a great idea and we have employed directly as a result for the last two years.
Headteacher, Hertfordshire Primary School
“The helpline have been very helpful in the past with any glitches. They've also made very helpful suggestions when I started using the site. I find the way that new applicants are flagged up very useful. The categories I can choose from to advertise jobs are comprehensive.”
“I have started to receive lots of job alerts now! Fantastic! Thank you so much.”
“It was an amazing event so many enthusiastic potential teachers who had travelled such a distant to consider working in Hertfordshire! (Teach in Herts Recruitment Fair)