Teach in Herts recruitment service
Teach in Herts is a recruitment support service, managed by Herts for Learning and operated only on behalf of Hertfordshire's schools and Early Years providers.
Teach in Herts provides a jobs website and a range of services to support schools with their recruitment requirements. It also pursues new initiatives to increase the supply of quality teachers into Hertfordshire, including a face-to-face and online presence at key UK universities to encourage applications for teaching vacancies in Hertfordshire.
Subscription to the Teach in Herts service includes:
- unlimited advertising of all vacancies, on the Teach in Herts website
- own school microsite (portal) within teachinherts.com to enhance the school profile through supporting photos, content and documents which can be viewed by candidates even when there are no vacancies live
- promotion of vacancies and general advertising campaigns through social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn) with 'new look' automatically generated vacancy Tweets to gain greater exposure
- specially negotiated advertising rates with TES and The Guardian
- reduced recruitment agency rates for supply teachers through a newly procured supply framework
- access to advice and guidance from the recruitment team
Subscription to the service is for Hertfordshire schools and academies, based on staff numbers.
We have used Teach in Herts to advertise all our teaching and educational support staff posts. We find it an intuitive website to use as a prospective employer and more importantly receive applicants for the majority of our postings. We would never advertise without placing it in Teach in Herts first
St Albans Girls' School
“The helpline have been very helpful in the past with any glitches. They've also made very helpful suggestions when I started using the site. I find the way that new applicants are flagged up very useful. The categories I can choose from to advertise jobs are comprehensive.”
“I have started to receive lots of job alerts now! Fantastic! Thank you so much.”